I am a professional photographer with 45 years experience in weddings and social work. For the past 19 years in my own studio I have been photographing fine art for artists, galleries and museums for reproduction, artists portfolios and anything that photography can do to promote and artists work. The rest of the time I try to engage in my personal love of large format B&W landscape photography.
20 May 2010 — 35 views
13 Apr 2010 — 53 views, 6 favorites, 5 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?