I am a professional photographer with 45 years experience in weddings and social work. For the past 19 years in my own studio I have been photographing fine art for artists, galleries and museums for reproduction, artists portfolios and anything that photography can do to promote and artists work. The rest of the time I try to engage in my personal love of large format B&W landscape photography.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?