My name is Paul Hamilton. I am 34 years old with a beautiful family who sells photography to design and advertising companies in Australia. I specialise in macro photography.
I am self taught. My philosophy is ” those who look for beauty – find it”. This captures the essence of my photography – focusing on common life objects but detailing beauty somewhat hidden. As in life, we sometimes need to look hard (actually just open our eyes) to view those beautiful things.
Yours in macro
Find me at: http://www.paulhamiltonphotography.com.au
31 May 2008 — 111 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
237 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?