I am definately an amatuer, that hopefully will one day become pro.
I love trying new things, new techniques, styles, and want to portray a story in my photos.
In time, I hope my photos will evoke more than just a story and emotion. I hope they become unforgetable.
Find me at: http://www.pauljakubicki.com
28 Jul 2010 — 12 views
17 May 2010 — 23 views, 1 favorite
17 May 2010 — 31 views
17 May 2010 — 38 views, 2 favorites
24 Aug 2009 — 51 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?