I'm inspired by the environment that surrounds me and I believe that even the most mundane subjects can make for great photographs.
Presently using a Ricoh GRII, Nikon D3, and of course the unreliably reliable Holga :) I currently live in Vancouver Canada and work in film as a visual effects artist.
Have a look at my newly designed website:
Find me at: http://www.patrickconaty.com
1 May 2009 — 120 views, 3 favorites
12 Apr 2009 — 161 views, 8 favorites
4 Apr 2009 — 102 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?