"One eye sees, the other feels" Paul Klee
"When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.” Robert Frank
The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds.
R. D. Laing
I fell in love with the iPhone, and strangely it has rekindled an old
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
6 Sep 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
6 Sep 2011 — 10 views
30 Aug 2011 — 21 views, 2 favorites
30 Aug 2011 — 10 views, 1 favorite
29 Aug 2011 — 13 views
29 Aug 2011 — 7 views
29 Aug 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
27 Aug 2011 — 9 views, 2 favorites
27 Aug 2011 — 6 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
400 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?