Grew up in California, now living in Southern Maryland.
A photographer working to break out of the structured composition I was mentored into by a Brooks Institute of Photography graduate.
I've worked slide film, print, and am now exploring digital photography, my second favorite medium. Learned early that B&W requires more attention to shape and contrast than color does so I occasionally take up that challenge too.
No pretentions regarding medium or equipment.
Find me at: http://www.peaster.photopoints.com
10 Jun 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
24 Sep 2010 — 10 views, 2 favorites
24 Sep 2010 — 8 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?