"All photographs are memento mori. To take a photograph is to participate in another person’s (or thing’s) mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt."
20 Jun 2009 — 76 views
30 May 2009 — 89 views
30 May 2009 — 84 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?