I believe you're only as good as your last shot ~ and that mindset keeps photography fresh and forward.
I believe success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm....for which I hold dearly.
11 Oct 2012 — 61 views, 13 favorites, 8 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Extreme Weather and the Aftermath"
11 Oct 2012 — 30 views, 6 favorites, 2 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Martha Stewart Would be Proud; The Commercial Side of Halloween"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
389 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?