I was born in Mexico City, a modern megalopolis where I live and work with yearning and passion for unknown territories. My photographic work explores notions of identity, gender, and diversity. I have been a scientist working in medicinal chemistry at the National University of Mexico and also an avid photographer for more than three decades. In 2011, a selection of my series "LGBT Mexicans from the 21st Century" was awarded Second Prize in the category "Gender" of Pride Photo Award.
Find me at: http://www.rogeliopereda.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?