I was born in Mexico City, a modern megalopolis where I live and work with yearning and passion for unknown territories. My photographic work explores notions of identity, gender, and diversity. I have been a scientist working in medicinal chemistry at the National University of Mexico and also an avid photographer for more than three decades. In 2011, a selection of my series "LGBT Mexicans from the 21st Century" was awarded Second Prize in the category "Gender" of Pride Photo Award.
Find me at: http://www.rogeliopereda.com
10 Aug 2009 — 3937 views
A confrontation of the cultural and social stereotypes underlying gender, opting to focus on the beauty, sensitivity, and vulnerabilities of the transgender community.
25 Feb 2007 — 10600 views
Selection of portraits taken in the streets of Mexico City during the Gay Pride Parade.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?