I am an amateur photographer from New Zealand and have been involved in taking photos from my teenage years.I am mostly interested in landscape photography, with the main focus being a creation of a symbolic response to the world around me.For me photography is an art so closely tied to our perception of life. Each of my images carry a fragment of feeling I had in that particular moment of time, and hopefully, all of them together will one day recreate what was an emotional landscape of my life.
26 Jan 2015 — 15 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?