I am an amateur photographer from New Zealand and have been involved in taking photos from my teenage years.I am mostly interested in landscape photography, with the main focus being a creation of a symbolic response to the world around me.For me photography is an art so closely tied to our perception of life. Each of my images carry a fragment of feeling I had in that particular moment of time, and hopefully, all of them together will one day recreate what was an emotional landscape of my life.
24 Nov 2012 — 16 views
12 Nov 2012 — 37 views, 4 favorites
7 Nov 2012 — 18 views
4 Nov 2012 — 32 views, 2 favorites
1 Nov 2012 — 17 views, 3 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?