Peter H. Rosen
I've been taking pictures since I was four. I love how photography is like a meditation. When shooting or looking at nature through my "Photographic Eye" I am so completely focused, no thought or problem of the day will distract me. I'm lucky in that I've been given copious creativity and sharp eyes and ears. I enjoy sharing my talents as musician, artist, scientist & facilitator of social change events and productions via my nonprofit projects and for-profit venue installations; specifically cr
Find me at: http://peterrosenart.com
10 Jul 2014 — 19 views
22 Feb 2014 — 5 views
22 Feb 2014 — 9 views, 1 favorite
14 Jan 2014 — 4 views
4 Nov 2013 — 2 views
2 Aug 2013 — 25 views
19 Jul 2013 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?