Been in and out of photography since college. Tried my hand at making a living out of it but didn't work. Love photo journalism, day in the life kinda stuff and war photography. I like to shoot portraits as well, with my two kids usually being the common victims of my photographs. One of these days they'll thank me, but I won't hold my breathe either. ;-)
12 Oct 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
12 Oct 2011 — 25 views
21 Sep 2011 — 25 views, 1 favorite
28 Aug 2011 — 16 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?