Visual Artist – Photographer – Creativity Coach & Mentor
“Things are not as they seem nor are they otherwise.” Buddhist Scripture
Beauty is where we find it and subject much more to our state of mind and perception than any objective condition.
We co-habit a common world that, according to our senses, appears to be pre-given. I believe that world, however, is not THE world, it is only a world; a world that persists largely due to our own unexamined condition
Find me at: http://paulcutrightphoto.com
30 Mar 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
24 Mar 2011 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?