I bought my Canon Rebel Xt in December 2007. Started shooting and got addicted to JPG Magazine. Photography offers me a lifetime of learning and exploration. What I love about shooting is that nothing else exists in that moment and it has taught me to never make assumptions. Just when I think I've got a great shot - I don't and when I think I've failed - I haven't!!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?