I bought my Canon Rebel Xt in December 2007. Started shooting and got addicted to JPG Magazine. Photography offers me a lifetime of learning and exploration. What I love about shooting is that nothing else exists in that moment and it has taught me to never make assumptions. Just when I think I've got a great shot - I don't and when I think I've failed - I haven't!!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
16 Sep 2013 — 10 views
16 Sep 2013 — 9 views
23 Sep 2012 — 9 views, 1 favorite
23 Sep 2012 — 4 views
7 Jun 2012 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
41 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?