Help me!! I can't stop taking pictures!! I like to do wildlife shots, and particularly enjoy shooting birds, bugs, reptiles and other critters in the Florida Everglades, near where I live. Another specialty is automotive photography, mostly action images and details of race cars, street rods, classics and sports cars. Most often, I use a Canon 50D with a variety of Canon lenses, including 100-mm macro and 100-400 telephoto.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?