Thank you for your interest in our artwork! To purchase our work: http://nicolegesmondi.imagekind.com/
Nicole Gesmondi graduated from the Hartford Art School with a BFA in Photography in 2005. She has continued to focus on her BFA thesis capturing peeling paint found in abandoned buildings. Her work has been published in JPG Magazine and purchased by private art collectors. Nicole has participated in various gallery exhibitions, contributed to local websites supporting endangered architectur
Find me at: http://www.nicolegesmondi.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?