I consider myself an image artist by passion and am quite excited about the recent opening of my first gallery. I am driven by capturing people in the glory of the moment, candidly. You'll note that I see beauty in everybody. My style is somewhat pure and jpeg like. The image is completed the moment my shutter klicks. Exposure, colors, cropping and whatever else counts is all done in camera and without postprocessing, my prints are full format.
Find me at: http://www.ritterimagery.com
10 May 2008 — 204 views, 1 favorite
10 May 2008 — 204 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?