Photographer, writer and lover of the good light. Blessed and thankful to be back home in Ohio where I share an eight acre farm in Beavercreek Township with my Doberman/Shepherd mix, Luna. I share my passion with photography through leading nature photo workshops and tours and do a bit of commercial work. 40-something, single dad with two daughters and one son who are my everything. My photography is my celebration of beauty, life and faith.
Find me at: http://www.jimcrotty.com
20 Jul 2012 — 10 views, 1 favorite
9 Jun 2012 — 23 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: "Wildflower""
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?