I discovered my keen interest for photography when given a Polaroid camera while still in grammar school. In his high school years, I did much of the photography for the school newspaper and yearbook. I obtained a degree in Commercial Art & Design and also studied art and history, as a way to bring artistic design to my photographic images. I worked in Lewis Studios in Fairfield, NJ and work on large accounts like Pennsylvania House, Mennen's and Johnson & Johnson for many advertisements.MyULR
Find me at: http://photomanva.zenfolio.com
11 Feb 2013 — 4 views
9 Feb 2013 — 15 views
9 Feb 2013 — 5 views, 1 favorite
7 Feb 2013 — 3 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?