I discovered my keen interest for photography when given a Polaroid camera while still in grammar school. In his high school years, I did much of the photography for the school newspaper and yearbook. I obtained a degree in Commercial Art & Design and also studied art and history, as a way to bring artistic design to my photographic images. I worked in Lewis Studios in Fairfield, NJ and work on large accounts like Pennsylvania House, Mennen's and Johnson & Johnson for many advertisements.MyULR
Find me at: http://photomanva.zenfolio.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?