I discovered my keen interest for photography when given a Polaroid camera while still in grammar school. In his high school years, I did much of the photography for the school newspaper and yearbook. I obtained a degree in Commercial Art & Design and also studied art and history, as a way to bring artistic design to my photographic images. I worked in Lewis Studios in Fairfield, NJ and work on large accounts like Pennsylvania House, Mennen's and Johnson & Johnson for many advertisements.MyULR
Find me at: http://photomanva.zenfolio.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?