I am primarily a landscape photographer. I live in Yucaipa California. Most of my images come from the Southwest and Hawaii. I have been shooting digitally since the first digital slr's came out. I have won many awards with my images and . have participated in a number of shows. I try to capture the most outragous light I can find and am always chasing the sun. My philosophy is to take only the image and leave nothing behind and to hopefully leave a place better than when I found it. Enjoy!
Find me at: http://www.photosbyflood.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?