I am from South Carolina. I went to Chowan College, then to Ohio University. I assisted in New York for two years, then returned to the Upstate and did various photography jobs including too many weddings. Now I am a packaging photographer. The work I am submitting is just personal stuff.
6 Dec 2009 — 38 views
17 Jun 2008 — 67 views
23 Jan 2008 — 205 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?