I am a photographer like many other photographers. Just trying to find that near perfect blend of light, color, and composition can become illusive. My hope, as always, is to create an image that represents what I saw before I took the picture.
Moreover, if the image I create provokes discussion and some interest, then the image has done its job.
My goal is always to keep the picture in focus.
Find me at: http://www.keithclarkephotography.com
23 Oct 2010 — 33 views, 2 comments
17 Oct 2010 — 48 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?