I am a photographer like many other photographers. Just trying to find that near perfect blend of light, color, and composition can become illusive. My hope, as always, is to create an image that represents what I saw before I took the picture.
Moreover, if the image I create provokes discussion and some interest, then the image has done its job.
My goal is always to keep the picture in focus.
Find me at: http://www.keithclarkephotography.com
13 Aug 2008 — 111 views
13 Aug 2008 — 84 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?