Hi, I am Pam . I have my BFA in Photography from Parsons School of Design in NYC. I have my MFA in Graphic Design from LI Univ. and I am currently a full time photo teacher. I photograph bands professionally and am working on a creative series of surreal images at the moment. www.pampiffardphotography.
Find me at: http://www.pampiffardphotography.com
10 Apr 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
28 Jan 2010 — 36 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?