Hi, I am Pam . I have my BFA in Photography from Parsons School of Design in NYC. I have my MFA in Graphic Design from LI Univ. and I am currently a full time photo teacher. I photograph bands professionally and am working on a creative series of surreal images at the moment. www.pampiffardphotography.
Find me at: http://www.pampiffardphotography.com
3 Mar 2009 — 54 views
3 Mar 2009 — 48 views, 1 favorite
1 Mar 2009 — 83 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?