I think the best pictures are often on the edges of any situation, I don't find photographing the situation nearly as interesting as photographing the edges.
- William Albert Allard
Find me at: http://www.piotrpedziszewski.pl
17 Feb 2009 — 110 views
17 Feb 2009 — 102 views, 2 favorites
28 Aug 2008 — 273 views, 10 favorites, 2 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?