I am a professional fire captain. I am a graduater of NYIP. I am a photographer always learning, always looking for subjects. My objective is to capture that one moment in time that will make people say WoW!
Always See Beauty.....
Find me at: http://www.harmacphoto.com
15 Sep 2011 — 12 views
7 Sep 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
25 Oct 2010 — 14 views
25 Oct 2010 — 18 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?