Paula Paiva Photography
Photograpghy is so exhilerating. Some of the most exciting things can simply be reading a great book or listening to music that moves me, but photograhy relaxes me down to who I really am, an explorer. Life itself is amazing. Finding a treasure in the broad open day or night can be such an AWE! Open your eyes to anything and everything; Imagine seeing it in someone else's eyes, not your own. I am the family photog, and they are my biggest fans!
Find me at: http://www.paulapaivaphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?