Paula Paiva Photography
Photograpghy is so exhilerating. Some of the most exciting things can simply be reading a great book or listening to music that moves me, but photograhy relaxes me down to who I really am, an explorer. Life itself is amazing. Finding a treasure in the broad open day or night can be such an AWE! Open your eyes to anything and everything; Imagine seeing it in someone else's eyes, not your own. I am the family photog, and they are my biggest fans!
Find me at: http://www.paulapaivaphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?