My whole family was in to photography in the 70`s, so when i grew up alot of photos was taken ( maybe more than of yoko and john ).
I saw a lot of jacque cousteau, BBC and National Geografic in my young years and the stop motion / timelaps tech. was my favorite. Nobody could tell me how it was done so i had to figure it out my self. And i did. this sparked my interest even more.later i got hold of a canon F1-n with a 15mm f/2,8 and this was the beginning of my skateboardphoto career.
Find me at: http://myspace.com
22 Dec 2008 — 84 views
22 Dec 2008 — 89 views
20 Dec 2008 — 107 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?