My whole family was in to photography in the 70`s, so when i grew up alot of photos was taken ( maybe more than of yoko and john ).
I saw a lot of jacque cousteau, BBC and National Geografic in my young years and the stop motion / timelaps tech. was my favorite. Nobody could tell me how it was done so i had to figure it out my self. And i did. this sparked my interest even more.later i got hold of a canon F1-n with a 15mm f/2,8 and this was the beginning of my skateboardphoto career.
Find me at: http://myspace.com
18 Dec 2008 — 92 views, 2 favorites
18 Dec 2008 — 38 views
18 Dec 2008 — 44 views, 1 favorite
18 Dec 2008 — 57 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?