I am an italian photographer who loves suburban atmospheres and strong colors. Often my pictures don't show the world around me as it is but, perhaps, as it is in my mind..
I've also worked with italian newcomer rock bands shooting at their live concerts and attending to their photo book. Some of my pictures have been chosen for music cd covers.
Find me at: http://www.samuelepaladini.it
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?