People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
I'm just a simple karakalpak woman from Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, caring, handsome, smart, passionate about God.
I miss home, but life in America has been friendly. Blessed with my husband, lots of friends, both local and int'l, life here does not seem foreign anymore.
learn about my people group: www.karakalpak.com
25 Aug 2010 — 20 views
24 Aug 2010 — 21 views
12 Aug 2010 — 16 views
7 Oct 2008 — 64 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?