I'm a hobbyist photographer who's been shooting since '95. I started off in a drkroom doing exclusively B&W, developing my film & prints. Recieved my first DSLR for Xmas '07 and haven't put it down since. I like anything that catches my eye.... Just now starting to play with photo editing software but still have reservations about using it - I wanna shoot as the computer can make them look. I shoot with a Sony Alpha 100 and am slowing finding my way in the digital world!
7 Apr 2011 — 18 views
18 Mar 2011 — 15 views
18 Mar 2011 — 19 views
25 Nov 2009 — 51 views, 1 favorite
15 Nov 2009 — 52 views
14 Nov 2009 — 60 views
14 Nov 2009 — 49 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?