J. Astra Brinkmann
My Mamiya C33 and I are addicted to Portra 800 as we crawl through the streets, windows, rooms, hallways, nights, mornings, everythings of San Francisco. The world is a beautiful puzzle if you can just find the right lighting for it.
Find me at: http://www.astratakesphotos.com
- +JPG+ since June 2012
14 Sep 2012 — 16 views, 1 favorite
14 Sep 2012 — 15 views
31 Aug 2012 — 18 views, 1 favorite
23 Aug 2012 — 27 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?