I am a freelance fine art photographer and graphic designer —inspired by the work of Matisse, Monet, Pollock, O'Keeffe, Rothko, Reinhardt and a long list of photographers. I love good design, big band jazz, classic movies, road trips, nature and its inhabitants, Zen Buddhism, and yoga. Favorite subjects to photograph: cityscapes, country ephemera, old signs, architectural detail, and everyday items, like fresh produce at the market.
Find me at: http://www.zenfolio.com
- +JPG+ since October 2011
22 Mar 2015 — 3 views
22 Mar 2015 — 4 views, 1 favorite
27 Feb 2015 — 13 views
21 Feb 2015 — 8 views
16 Oct 2014 — 9 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?