I am a man who has a child- like enthusiasm about my photography. I desire to keep a unique vision of life that surrounds me, yet try not to settle for a safe path of trite techniques that keeps me safe.
I am constantly looking for that new glimpse of reality and hope I do justice to the vision I first saw in my mind`s eye.
28 May 2013 — 7 views
17 Oct 2008 — 36 views, 1 favorite
6 Aug 2008 — 39 views
22 Jun 2008 — 43 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
417 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?