Born in 1955, and from a family of 8 I learned to make friends easily. I love to gab and have a sense of independence and a sense of humor.
I love Photography, Art and Poetry and experiment in all three constantly. I most use a Kodak P850 but also use some of my older 35 mm camera's, I had a brief illness in 2002 that changed my life forever and have recently recovered. I appreciate the values of what surrounds me and thankful for every day and breath I breathe.
I was accepted to Jul
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
23 Jun 2009 — 27 views
23 Jun 2009 — 17 views
23 Jun 2009 — 41 views, 1 favorite
23 Jun 2009 — 38 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
208 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
224 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?