Born in 1955, and from a family of 8 I learned to make friends easily. I love to gab and have a sense of independence and a sense of humor.
I love Photography, Art and Poetry and experiment in all three constantly. I most use a Kodak P850 but also use some of my older 35 mm camera's, I had a brief illness in 2002 that changed my life forever and have recently recovered. I appreciate the values of what surrounds me and thankful for every day and breath I breathe.
I was accepted to Jul
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?