Hi! I yam what I yam what I yam.
While I love JPGMag.com, I hate the fact that I can't organize my photos by my own interpretation of their quality. Please feel free to browse through my pages as my best work is certainly not always at the front! :)
23 Oct 2011 — 21 views, 2 favorites
3 Oct 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Extreme Weather and the Aftermath"
27 Sep 2011 — 22 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
426 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?