I dedicate my photography to my dad who passed 7 . 13 . 2011. He was my biggest fan and I know I have his guidance from above on my journey.
I am a imaginative observer. I look at a scene and I imagine it as a photo. I find a location and I dream of what could be. I am a dilettante. You may find me with a camera in hand running high and low in my search for a perfect angle, or you may find me with a make-up brush, or a rack of clothing. I do all this because I love to create a photo.
Find me at: http://www.hanamohalo.com
28 May 2012 — 20 views
12 Feb 2012 — 14 views, 1 favorite
1 Oct 2011 — 24 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
134 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?