I dedicate my photography to my dad who passed 7 . 13 . 2011. He was my biggest fan and I know I have his guidance from above on my journey.
I am a imaginative observer. I look at a scene and I imagine it as a photo. I find a location and I dream of what could be. I am a dilettante. You may find me with a camera in hand running high and low in my search for a perfect angle, or you may find me with a make-up brush, or a rack of clothing. I do all this because I love to create a photo.
Find me at: http://www.hanamohalo.com
28 May 2012 — 20 views
12 Feb 2012 — 14 views, 1 favorite
1 Oct 2011 — 24 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?