I am a priestess in one of the lesser known
alternative religions and am interested in photographers who are not afraid to "dabble" into creating "different" sometimes not acceptable photographs of human beings suffering in the name of their beliefs.
Our small group meet only once a month for formal gatherings but individuals congregate on varying days as seen to be of educational value.
We have two meeting places, one close to Georgetown, Delaware and the other in N.E Maryland.
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?