My daughter is a photographer and I have been enjoying taking photos with her over the years. She doesn't live at home anymore and I've decided to keep right on taking photos without her. I've learned alot working with her and hope she enjoys my photos as much as I enjoy hers. So, my husband gave me a Canon 40D for Christmas and I plan to see what I can accomplish now that I'm not always hiding behind the reflector. You can find my daughter at www.jpgmag.com/people/photochik
24 Jan 2009 — 81 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?