My daughter is a photographer and I have been enjoying taking photos with her over the years. She doesn't live at home anymore and I've decided to keep right on taking photos without her. I've learned alot working with her and hope she enjoys my photos as much as I enjoy hers. So, my husband gave me a Canon 40D for Christmas and I plan to see what I can accomplish now that I'm not always hiding behind the reflector. You can find my daughter at www.jpgmag.com/people/photochik
24 Jan 2009 — 81 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?