Born in New Orleans and raised in Memphis, the spice of the south fuels Nina's documentary photography. After graduating from the University of Missouri with a degree in photojournalism, she moved to Brooklyn to pursue her career as a light hunter. Nina is a staff photographer for MCV Photo, where she specializes in runway and backstage fashion photography in both NYC and Paris.
Find me at: http://ninawestervelt.net
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?