Born in New Orleans and raised in Memphis, the spice of the south fuels Nina's documentary photography. After graduating from the University of Missouri with a degree in photojournalism, she moved to Brooklyn to pursue her career as a light hunter. Nina is a staff photographer for MCV Photo, where she specializes in runway and backstage fashion photography in both NYC and Paris.
Find me at: http://ninawestervelt.net
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?